Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Ok, so our flights to Sydney are booked. Now I need to figure out what we'll do in Australia. I've dreamed of this trip forever, now I need to come up with an itinerary. We're there for 13 days, so suggestions are very welcome. We'll be there from Jan 30-Feb 13th
0 answers to this question
Newest Sydney Questions
- I will visit Sydney March 2-10, 2014. What tours of the city do you recommend for someone who is interested in getting great photo's, tasting great local foods.
- Hey I'm turnin 19 in June so im am 18 now.. I'm a flight attendant so gonna use my free tickets to fly to sydney was wondering what's the age restrictions for clubs drinking.. etc.. cheers hope to meet some people.. xx
- I will be in Sydney from March 2-7. I have seen many Australian ads for great (and sexy) clothes. I am wondering which stores would be best for shopping. I will be staying at the Cambridge Hotel, 212 Riley St., Surry Hills, Sydney. David "special bottom" Long Beach, California, USA
- I will be in Australia from March 3-10. I have several questions: 1) Any recommendations on where to stay in Sydney? Hotels, B&B, etc? 2) Should I spend all of my week in Sydney or are there other places I should visit such as Cairns/Barrier Reef? Is there enough time to to this in a week? 3) Any potential dangerous areas that should be avoided in Sydney? Any other recommendations and/or suggestions would be appreciated. My first time here, so I want to make the most of my visit. Thank you.
- Where do they have great hair salons for doing different hair styles?